BI offers weekly consolidated air shipments from London to Hong Kong at a rate of GBP 55 per case of 12 bottles.
At BI, we only ship wines under the very best possible conditions. Shipping to Asia has a few added complications, and so we offer our HK customers the very best in transport, facilities and service. Our years of experience as a wine merchant help ensure that your goods are handled correctly at every point during their journey - from our UK warehouse to their final destination in Hong Kong.
Air Freight Delivery: London to Hong Kong
BI guarantees the following services to all customers shipping wine from the UK to HK:
- A 2 week lead time for wine shipment from the UK to HK.
- Wine is insured throughout transportation.
- Before transport, BI employees seal all cargo in the UK warehouse, and the wrapping is not reopened until the wine has been landed in the HK warehouse for inspection.
- Once sealed, a forwarder collects and delivers the wine directly to Heathrow airport.
- Goods are then flown from London to Hong Kong on a direct, non-stop air flight in a pressurised aircraft cabin.
- From the plane, BI unloads the wine into an airport temperature-controlled storage facility.
- From the airport, a temperature-controlled truck transports from the airport to BI's HK warehouse.
- Once at BI's Hong Kong Quality Assurance Agency (HKQAA) Certified warehouse, the wine is sorted, inspected, and placed in temperature-controlled storage (between 12°C to 16°C and 60% to 85% humidity).
- All wines are clearly labelled with unique rotation numbers, which are logged under the relevant customer's name and individual account code.
- Once at the warehouse, the wines are protected by a state-of-the-art fire system and 24/7 CCTV surveillance of the premises.
- Any wines undelivered or not collected from our HK warehouse after 30 days will be subject to storage charges of GBP 3.00 per case per month.
- Wine storage is available at our Hong Kong warehouse. Please contact your BI HK salesperson or email email@example.com for more information.
Delivery Truck Features
BI's team of temperature-controlled vans and trucks all include the following features:
- Temperature-controls set between 14°C and 18°C.
- An ‘Insulated Goods’ container for wine storage.
- Lockable side door.
BI offers weekly consolidated air shipment from the UK to HK at a rate of GBP 55 per case of 12 bottles. Further details to note include:
- The GBP 55 freight charge includes onward delivery in a temperature controlled vehicle to a single delivery address in Hong Kong.
- The minimum shipping charge is GBP 55 (regardless of the number of bottles).
- BI's minimum order value is GBP 100.
- Deliveries to areas such as Tung Chung, Ma Wan, Discovery Bay or outlaying islands will incur an extra toll. Please contact your BI HK salesperson or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Delivery Dates and Times
- BI HK delivers on Monday-Saturday (inclusive).
- BI HK does NOT deliver on Sundays or statutory holidays.
- A private address (home, office, warehouse, hotel, etc) is required for delivery. Deliveries cannot be made to public locations (such as car parks, ferry piers, train / airport terminals,etc)
- Standard deliveries should arrive at their destinations between 10:00 to 14:00 hrs OR 14:00 to18:00 hrs (HK time).
- Cut off times for next-day delivery requests are as follows:
- Monday deliveries must be requested by 13:00 hrs (HK time) on the previous Friday.
- Deliveries on Tuesday to Saturday must be requested by 13:00 hrs (HK time) on the day before delivery.
- BI HK designates the following specific days for warehouse deliveries:
Crown Wine Cellar
(e.g. Metro Wine Cellar and JAS)
HK Wine Vaults