27/F Tai Yip Building
141 Thomson Road
Phone: +852 2504 1122
Fax: +852 2504 1121
Bordeaux Index Hong Kong was established in February 2007 to help cater for the growing demand in the region. We sell to private customers and the trade, giving access to the world's finest stock at the sharpest prices.
The Bordeaux Index HK team run high end dinners for customers, have acted as consultants to new retailers who are keen to capture market share as well as visited mainland China and grown the business considerably in this area. We continue to develop our logistics department to keep up with the fast pace, delivering customers their wines as quickly as possible and in the best condition.
Shipping to Hong Kong
We arrange consolidated air shipments from the UK to Hong Kong every two weeks at the cost of GBP 55 per case of 12 bottles. Wines are shipped under temperature controlled conditions and in the pressurised cabin of the aircraft. The wines are then delivered to the door in Hong Kong in a temperature controlled vehicle.
Please note that for deliveries to areas such as Discovery Bay there is an extra toll involved. Please enquire for further information.
- Minimum shipping charge is GBP 55 regardless of number of bottles
- Lead time from UK is approximately 2 weeks
- Min order value is GBP 100
- We also run consolidated sea shipments. Please enquire with your account manager for a quotation.
Storage in Hong Kong
We are pleased to offer a reservists function for BI customers in Hong Kong who have run out of space, or simply wish to age their wines locally.
Wines will be stored at Kerry Logistic Warehouse in Kwai Chung. The warehouse uses state-of-the-art technology to maintain constant temperature and humidity levels, in the Hong Kong climate.
- Storage rates are Â£35.00 per case of 12bottles (or equivalent) and Â£17.50 per case of 6bottles (or equivalent) per year. The minimum charge is for 6 bottles. The minimum chargeable period is 6 months.
- This includes full replacement-value insurance
- Next day home delivery possible from reservist accounts (for instructions sent before 1pm)
For all other enquiries please contact Cynthia Chan, our operations manager: email@example.com